Request a Quote
Industrial floor coatings have many advantages and provide benefits that impact safety, quality and the bottom line. Whatever your business, chances are that floor coatings – and industrial floor coating contractors who install them – can address a range of issues. A few of these include the following characteristics:
- Improved visual appeal – A dirty floor is an immediate turn off to investors, business partners, inspectors and other visitors. Vibrant colors and corporate logos can upgrade the looks of any indoor or outdoor surface.
- Ease of maintenance – Epoxy floor coatings are non-porous, meaning dirt and mold cannot stain them. Spills or overspray can be cleaned up with soap and water or a mop.
- Ease of installation – Epoxy floor coatings can be applied over a wide range of surfaces, from vinyl composition tile, wood, tile and concrete.
- Improved safety – Slip resistant shop floor coating surface keep people and vehicles upright and moving in the right direction.
- Extremely durable – Durable shop floor coatings can withstand heavy equipment like forklifts and extreme hot and cold temperatures, a distinct advantage for cold storage facilities.